Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blast from the past...

My Friday turned out not to be so good.  I left work like usual and picked my son up from school.  We had to go on our daily race from one school to another to pick up Savannah.  We were talking about running through Burger King after picking up Savannah, when...

WHAM!  I got hit from behind while stopped at a red light.  I was shoved into the car in front of me.  Sandwiched.  Without the extra bacon.  As soon as I made sure Myles was alright, I had to  immediately make calls to get Savannah picked up.  After the police showed up and separated my car from the car in front of me, that driver gave me back some of the pieces of my VW emblem from the front of my car.  It was a huge bummer.  :(

My cute little Jetta is pretty smashed up.  And, the funny thing was... I was  hit by a PT Cruiser.  I used to drive one.  So, I got a real blast from the past.  Now I'm sitting in limbo waiting to find out if the car is repairable or if it will be totaled. So, I have major anxiety.  Probably need to be medicated.

I've started car shopping.  Might be premature, but I need to be working toward a resolution immediately.  So, this week I get to deal with my graduation preparations and a crashed car.  And, while all this is going on, I still have 2 kids to take care of and classes that I'm currently attending to keep up with.  Stress levels are high.

Anyone want to give me a new car as a graduation gift?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Or maybe a tardis.  Or a delorian.  That would be super cool.


2 comments: