Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11

Ok, perhaps daily posts aren't a great idea. I'm too boring for daily posts, so I'm going to shoot for really good weekly posts.  Only 6 days in and I'm already bored with myself.

So, I will be providing the BEST WORD OF THE WEEK rather than the word of the day.
Here it is:
alow: below (adv)
(It's the opposite of aloft)

Anyway,  this week has been my first full week back in the swing of things.  Holidays are over and now I get to look forward to spring and Valentine's day.  I don't do romantic mushy valentine's day crap, but I love all the pink hearts and decorations.  <3

I'm having a crochet race with my sister.  We are each making valentine's day inspired blankets.  Right now I'm winning, but not by much.  And, since it's a Valentine's Day Blanket, I figure I'll get it done some time around the 4th of July.  Here is the work in progress.



And, today I bought some new towels.  It's my most exciting purchase of the week.  They are so bright and cheerful.  We will all be fighting over who gets to soak in the tub now.  Ok, we fight over that anyways, but the winner will have a bright cheery towel to look forward too.


The wind is howling outside tonight.  I'm going to go finish my book, Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Single, and decide if the second book is worth a read.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment