Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3 The day a dream was dashed...

Guten Tag!! 

Today's word:  Mien - air or bearing especially as expressive of attitude or personality:  demeanor.  appearance, aspect

Today is back to school day.  My classes started back up and I have to get back into my routine.  I need more time in the day because there are a lot of things that I want to do and there's never enough time to do it all.  I need a time-turnerer.  Immediately.

I was sitting at work today and perusing my emails.  An email came through telling me that the FBI has positions open in cyber security.  OMG.  That's my field.  And that's my dream job.  I immediately clicked on the email to learn more about the requirements.  Cyber Special Agent.  That's the job I want.  Then I could work at the FBI, meet Mulder, and life would be grand. 
Then, I read the job requirements.  You must be between the ages of 23 and 36.  I kid you not, that's the first thing listed.  I have no idea why this is a requirement, but I have apparently aged out of my dream job. 

This means that I will have to start working for the enemy. 
I am too old to be on American Idol and I'm too old for the FBI. 
Bummer.


No comments:

Post a Comment