Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5

Word of the day:  sepulchre - a place of burial: tomb; a receptacle for religious relics

I already knew today's word of the day.  So my vocabulary is no larger today.  Bummer.

I did take a trip to Target today.  Here's what I bought myself:


I finally bought the Mindy Kaling book.  I'm very excited about it!! I love the Mindy Project and have been wanting to read her book for a while.  She's so funny.  And I picked up a cute turquoise composition tablet.  Why?  I dunno.  I may write world changing thought and ideas in there.

I had to hold myself back from purchasing some sharpies that were on sale for $5.  I had them in the cart when Savannah reminded me that I ready have a large sharpie collection.
 

I'll be using those in my cool new composition notebook.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment