Monday, June 8, 2009

Laffy Taffy

What's in that stuff? I was sitting at Myles's baseball game last night and my dad had brought a bag of Laffy Taffy for Savannah. Well, bring a bag of candy within 25 feet of me and I'm having some. So, approximately 4 Laffy Taffys later, those jokes on the wrapper were sounding pretty hilarious. My dad had been dipping into the bag as well, and he was laughing quite heartily at the stupid jokes as well. It seemed that everything we said was funny. My inner standup comedian had been unleashed. But, today, I'm thinking back on some of the things I said during the game, while I was thinking myself quite hilarious, and I'm now wishing I had just kept my mouth shut. I hate when hindsight points out the fact that I'm a total idiot. I may have to move to a new town and a new life all thanks to Laffy Taffy. Is there a witness protection program for people who have made an ass of themself after eating a handful (ok, several hands full) of Laffy Taffys? I'm staying away from that stuff from now on.
Joke 1: Whats green and pecks wood? Woody Wood Pickle
Joke 2: What has more lives than a cat? A frog -- it croaks every night.
Joke 3: How do you make an orange laugh? Tickle it's navel.
Eat 10 Laffy Taffys and these jokes will sound much funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment