Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Master Procrastinator

That is me -- Master Procrastinator. And today, it paid off. Being a master procrastinator usually reduces me to a nasty, shouting, crazy person shouting orders at anyone who passes my way. It usually leaves me frazzled and unable to confidently perform any task. I have been working diligently for years to master my super power, but since I am a master procrastinator, I usually put it off. But, today my super power worked to my advantage. I had to stop in Target on my way home from work to pick up the kids' school supplies. (I thought that since they had their open house tonight and the teachers wanted them to settle into their desks with their supplies, it might be nice if they had some). My kids' school is the last to go back this year (a fact that Myles and Savannah have happily gloated about for the past two weeks) and I was a bit concerned that there wouldn't be much left in the school supply department. But, alas, today the master procrastinator wins!! Everything we needed was found at a single Target store and all of it was clearanced!! Yipee!!


Let this be a lesson to all of you plan-aheaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment